6-month size update

I am on a blogging roll since we got home! I'm sure it won't last. I just wanted to mention that Violet had her 6-month checkup yesterday (she is actually 6.5 months now) and she weighs 19 pounds, 2 ounces and is 26.5 inches long. Her head circumference is 95th percentile, weight is 91st and length is 75th. She hasn't grown very much taller since the last visit, but I expect that she is going to grow out then up. The doctor was very impressed with her developmental skills and how happy and friendly she is. We're pretty impressed with her too!

2 comments:

Crystal said...
August 21, 2009 at 9:26 AM

19 pounds at 6.5 months! What a fatty! j/k, she wears it well. My girls were pretty plump at that age and they weren't nearly that heavy. Your arms must be solid rock.

Emily said...
August 24, 2009 at 9:59 PM

hi Lilly! I think Max definitely is growing out then up as well! Would you and Violet like to go on a walk sometime this week? Let me know what works!

Back to Home Back to Top So you started a blog. Really.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.