We moved this weekend, from a one-bedroom in the nice part of on-campus housing to a two-bedroom in the older (but cheaper) part of on-campus housing. It was one of the easiest moves I think we will ever have, based on the short distance plus the large numbers of people that turned out to help (thanks again guys)! The fact that I was 39 weeks pregnant didn't even seem to be that much of a complicating factor, since I just had to stand around and tell people what to do and where to put things. Honestly, I probably would have done the same even if I wasn't pregnant, but it was a good excuse nonetheless. The new apartment is much bigger and has a ton more storage, but the fact that it is older means we have to deal with bugs for the first time. I am scared of silverfish more than any other bug, so of course they're everywhere. I just keep reminding myself how hard it would be to lug the baby up to a third-floor apartment, so I'm glad we moved anyway. Here are some pictures of moving out and moving in:
As you will see in the pictures, I'm still (very) pregnant. One midwife thinks I will have the baby by 40 weeks, the other thinks it's a 50-50 chance I'll have to be induced after 41 weeks. I don't think anyone ever really knows and they're both totally guessing. My mom is going to be here this Saturday to help us unpack and settle in, and I'm hoping that we have the baby before she leaves! It would be a real bummer if she made the trip and didn't get to see a grandchild at the end of it. Although, just having her put in shelf paper in my kitchen will make the trip worth it for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You look so cute pregnant. I hope I can look half as good as you when I get preggers. I'm glad you guys are doing well and that you made it through the move. Moving is the worst. Good luck. you're almost there!!
So, not sure if you've already had her but...WHAT'S THE NAME?! You have to have picked one by now. You look great. Still skinny...UNBELIEVABLE! Hope all's well.
Wow, your tummy is huge! I never got that big!! And you don't even look pregnant from the back! How do you do that?
Your new place looks great. We are thinking of maybe visiting CA this summer so we'll be able to see you & Clark and little baby girl Ridge!! (If it works out.)
Post a Comment