Author, author!
Posted in on 7:43 PM by Lilly
I have to post this quickly before the husband gets home. For the second time in two weeks, he's had a first-author paper accepted for publication in a scientific journal! The first paper will be published in The Journal of Biomolecular NMR and is titled "On Projection Reconstruction NMR". He's been working on it for over a year, it was sent back for revisions in late fall and it was accepted on Christmas Eve. The second paper is going to be published in The Journal of Physical Chemistry A and is titled "'Ersatz' and 'Hybrid' NMR Spectral Estimates Using the Filter Diagonalization Method". He just found out it was accepted today. I just had to take a minute and brag about my fabulous husband! Writing these papers was not fun or easy for anyone, but they are positive proof of progress made in graduate school and that he has the ability to keep going and get his degree if he has the inclination. Plus, at this point I'll take any reason to celebrate by going out to dinner! Love you honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey Clark--
Given your comment in Priesthood on Sunday, you may be interested in the discussion I started here.
I meant to post my earlier comment on the previous post--the one that Clark had written--and see that it is completely out of place on this one. I apologize, and Congratulations to Clark for the publication. And congratulations to baby for having genius parents!
I have no idea what any of that means, but I'm pretty sure that getting papers published is fabulous! Congrats!
Post a Comment