Hi McBoringfans! The baby finally came out (of her mother)!
Posted in on 11:06 AM by Clark
Lilly had our baby girl on Tuesday around 3pm. She weighed in at 8 pounds 1 ounce (3.66 kg) and 20 in. long (51 cm). We settled the name debate and happily call her Violet Clare. There will be pictures and more soon. We are pretty tired (especially Lilly) but we are very blessed to have my mother here to help (we were also fortunate to have Lilly's mom here last week.) Showing good timing, the baby came right after my mom arrived and right before Lilly's mom left so this little girl has met both of her grandmothers. More soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh, congratulations you guys! When I read "Violet Clare" I let out an audible "oooh." What an adorable name for what I'm sure is an adorable girl!
Yay! How exciting! I love the name that you both picked. I can't wait to see the pictures! Congratulations!
Violet! That is my dream name for a baby girl. Congratulations!
Hooray! I can't wait to meet Violet. I'll have to settle for pictures.
Love to all three of you!
Post a Comment