Long-awaited pictures!

Apparently using the internet drops in terms of importance after having a baby-- I would much rather sit and watch her sleep than check online news any day. And that is saying something. But I've managed to tear myself away from her long enough to share her wonderfulness with the world! I was fully prepared to have an ugly newborn for a few days, but I think she really is quite a good-looking one.



Time for dinner- more later!

11 comments:

Crystal said...
February 5, 2009 at 6:39 PM

She is just gorgeous! Ugly newborn? Not this one!
I saw Amanda's post of her on Facebook, I think on the 3rd, and I started crying! I can see much more of her in these pictures. I am so sorry I can't run over to CA to hold her. Get some rest and be sure to take tons of pictures! And video, if you have it.

Deborah said...
February 5, 2009 at 6:46 PM

Ahhhhhhhhh! She is so beautiful! I also love the "Grandma's favorite picture." You couldn't have posed that if you tried.

Unknown said...
February 5, 2009 at 8:00 PM

It's official . . .Violet Clare is the most beautiful baby in the world! She's also pretty lucky to have parents like you. I'm sending all my love to CA, and cannot wait to meet her. :)

Brooke said...
February 5, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Oh, I love little Violet! She is EXTREMELY attractive. I must come over and hold her.

Jennifer Brailsford said...
February 5, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. Tell Lily-great job it is quite a success to have a child. This will be the best change in your marriage. By the way are you guys in Verano now?

Amanda said...
February 6, 2009 at 8:59 AM

She is just so gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her. Eliza is excited too! She has been working on saying "Violet."

Melinda said...
February 6, 2009 at 9:47 AM

You know, I have a similar fear, that to me our first new born baby will look like an alien, but Violet, she's SUPER CUTE! You both better start learning some karate to keep the boys away. I loved the pictures. Lilly, you look AMAZING for a woman who has just given birth! I like the little "birth day" signs with the meal. Now John and I will have a very good reason to visit California again.

Unknown said...
February 17, 2009 at 11:34 AM

Congratulations!! Violet...appropriate, given her mommy is Lilly, eh?! Lemme guess. The next one'll be Rose? Lilac? Very cute! Enjoy every minute. Children are the best!

Unknown said...
February 25, 2009 at 1:31 AM

i found you guys too :) through john. and congrats and the little girl! so exciting.

you're right. she's not the typical ugly newborn. she's even a little cute :) (ok, a lot cute).

Lacey said...
March 1, 2009 at 9:15 PM

Oh my goodness I didn't even know you were expecting! But I have been out of the ward for awhile now. Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Trimbles said...
March 3, 2009 at 11:14 PM

YEAH FOR NEW BABIES!!!!! You're right, she is a cute little thing! I just LOVE babie yawns! LOVE THEM. Sow how goes it now a month later... are you going to go back to work? Well, we hope you are well. And Congrats!

Back to Home Back to Top So you started a blog. Really.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.