These pictures are actually from the entire second half of October. We've been pretty busy around here enjoying fall activities! We went to the pumpkin patch, fried apple cider doughnuts, carved a pumpkin, and dressed up for the Halloween party. I had a costume to go along with Violet's, but I can't find a picture of it anywhere! I made myself a garden to go along with Violet as a violet. We were a pretty cute pair. She kept trying to eat the flowers off my shirt though, so I had to take it off.
Violet is going to be 9 months on Tuesday and I am amazed. She is still army-crawling all over the place. She is getting better at walking with help. Since her top two teeth have come in she has become a BITER (taking after her dad)! She generally bites my shoulder and arm when she is getting sleepy. She took a chunk out of my index finger in the middle of the night last week when she was fussy and I was trying to see if she was teething again. I think that might have been my answer. But most of the time she is still the happiest baby around. She loves to smile at new people and sometimes we can even get a wave, although it is still very spotty. I think she says a couple of words but it's hard to tell how intentional it is. She says "aaatt" when she wants something ("that") and "iii-yit" ("Violet") and "dada" (both Mom and Dad are dada to her).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Did you find Violet her costume or make it? I don't really think you made it, but ti's so perfect I thought maybe you did. I want to see how you went as a garden!!! Put it on again and Clark can take a picture. Love to see the updates. My girls are super excited to meet your girl.
All right friends, I'd like the recap on the last 2 months. Come on-- Halloween??
Post a Comment