Outdoor lover

Before Violet could walk, she didn't seem to care much if she was outside or inside. In fact, she didn't really like playing outside because she didn't like to crawl in grass or on concrete. However, now that she's walking and can play at the playground, she wants to be there ALL THE TIME. When she's inside, often she looks like this:



But she's definitely happiest when playing outside!




Here she is carefully placing sticks on the seat of the neighbor's trike to give them a ride:



Ok, enough with the narcissism-by-association. I think my toddler is cuter than yours. Enough said.

(Yes, obviously I've just uploaded a bunch of pictures and I'm dumping them on the blog. Clark's going out of town next week and so I won't have access to his computer, so I felt motivated to post now while I can.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
April 18, 2010 at 8:23 AM

Is that her bike??

Lilly said...
April 18, 2010 at 2:34 PM

No, it belongs to one of our neighbors. There are a ton of communal toys since there are so many kids in the complex, so everyone just plays with whatever is outside! Works for me!

Back to Home Back to Top So you started a blog. Really.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.