But, she wears this hat out shopping, to the playground, to Musicmakers, on walks, everywhere. And sometimes the hat needs no outfit to go with it at all.
The inevitable Sinatra phase
Posted in on 11:42 PM by Lilly
Violet, like many babies, has never tolerated wearing a hat very well. She usually pulls them off as soon as she gets a chance. But the last time we were shopping I found this hat I just couldn't resist trying on her, and to my surprise she took to it immediately and wouldn't take it off to put it back! So we bought it (she really could use the sun protection), and since then she has worn it almost every single day.
I think it's a cute hat, but I don't know if I would have necessarily picked a fedora as a go-to hat for a one year old.

But, she wears this hat out shopping, to the playground, to Musicmakers, on walks, everywhere. And sometimes the hat needs no outfit to go with it at all.
But, she wears this hat out shopping, to the playground, to Musicmakers, on walks, everywhere. And sometimes the hat needs no outfit to go with it at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I LOVE it! She is so cute!
"Sinatra Phase" love it! so cute!
Stylish!
Post a Comment