We just got back from six days in Delaware, which were wonderful but much too short. I have no pictures since we took our camera with a dead battery and no charger. Smart. Violet survived the plane ride there and back just fine, but I'm thinking I'd like to keep from doing it again anytime soon. Traveling with a baby just is too complicated. It's a good thing she's awfully cute.
Violet is finally picking up on some baby signs that we have been teaching her. She signs daddy, dog, soft, sleepy, all done, more, and baby. But here's the funny thing - since we are teaching her sign language with the "Baby Signing Time" DVDs, she uses the sign for "baby" to mean that she wants to watch TV.
I think I'm more jet-lagged than I realize. That's all I've got for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That's funny that "baby" means watch TV. Reid says "GO" to get us to turn on the TV. I wish we could see you live, but I'm glad we keep in touch.
Post a Comment