Halloween fun

We carved pumpkins last night with our good friends Stacey and Chris. They each crafted very detailed, intricately carved pumpkins. I've only ever carved one other pumpkin in my life that I can remember, so I'm still not great at it. We worked on one together and this is the best we could come up with:


Get it??? It's pumpkin pi!

3 comments:

Jeff Mac said...
October 25, 2008 at 1:54 PM

That's awesome. I know pi, but didn't get the joke. Good thing you pointed it out for me. :)

Thanks for an awesome laugh!

Crystal said...
October 28, 2008 at 7:57 PM

Oh my. You guys are kooky and hilarious. Of course, I thought it was a kanji. Can I say again how hilarious you are? LOVE IT.

Unknown said...
December 4, 2008 at 9:28 AM

Dorky... but funny :)

Back to Home Back to Top So you started a blog. Really.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.