I don't know if anyone reads this blog who doesn't know this yet, but our time in California is coming to an end. Five years have flown by and we're moving to Miami in July/August. Clark is graduating with his PhD and he is going to do postdoctoral research at the University of Miami for two years. Anyone know anybody in Miami who wants to be friends with us?
We're currently debating all our various possibilities for moving cross-country. I have finally come to the realization that there is no easy, fun or cheap way to do this. Certainly not all three. But we will figure it out somehow, and once we get settled in there it will all be worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Everyone in Miami should want to be friends with you guys because you are awesome :) Maybe we can actually come visit you guys this time because FL is WAY closer than CA!
WHOAH! Good luck with that! Miami is insane, and I hope you like humidity. You guys rock... I miss you and wish you the best of luck!
Has it really been 5 years? I didn't realize you guys had been sticking it out for 2 years before we came on scene. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment