May 2009 photo roundup

Another month is gone! The highlight of our month was a visit from my sister Deborah and her family. We took the kids to Legoland, the Discovery Science Center, and the beach. Typical of me, I forgot the camera on two out of three of these activities. Violet had a great time with her cousin Reid, who is about 4 months older than she is.

Violet and I are both in the middle of an icky cold. It is the first time she has been sick and it is so hard for me to watch. But she doesn't have a fever, just a runny nose, so we're just waiting it out.

The other highlight of our month was Violet learning to roll over! She only does back-to-front so far. She prefers sleeping on her stomach apparently, since she flips herself over immediately when I lay her down at night. It took us a week to get a video of the rolling over since she never did it when we were prepared, but now we finally have one. I'll post it right after this.

Sorry this post is not very chatty - my head is killing me. Time for more Tylenol for both of us!


2 comments:

Lacey said...
June 1, 2009 at 8:18 PM

So cute! She is beautiful!

Crystal said...
June 4, 2009 at 5:31 AM

Great pictures! You look great! The ones of you cuddling Vi are wdonerful. Those are the exact pictures you will look back on and say "Boy, I look young!" Took me a second to figure out Clark was not holding Vi over a balcony - a la Michael Jackson style.

Back to Home Back to Top So you started a blog. Really.. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.